Monday, February 4, 2008

christmas in february

I don't get to see my good friend Andrea (one of my best friends during grad school) very often. We met up for coffee two days before Oona was born and I came home with a mountain of Oona gifts. I've been meaning to post an update on the wonderful holiday gifts Oona received which basically met all our needs. Thank you to everyone! We received many hand sewn blankets, a car seat, toys, dolls, books, clothes, etc. We haven't been short of anything this first week with Oona. And then Andrea gave us a whole new holiday. Thanks for everything A!

The little mermaid is perfect since Oona is a water baby, born underwater in the big tub. Notice also Keel's newest quilt on the couch.

The little mermaid occupies a coveted position in the co-sleeper next to Oona all night.

I can't wait until this baby mug is actually used. For now it's a kitchen display of piggies.

And let's not forget the all important diaper bag. I think I'm going to pack it tomorrow since the move from upstairs to down is starting to require 21 too many trips.

No comments: